An investment in a solar system is not just for big businesses. In fact, many small-to-mid-sized businesses have found solar to be a great move for their company, for good reason. Solar just makes sense for homeowners and business owners alike. Sandbox Solar, your local solar company, has installed countless solar systems on businesses all around Northern Colorado. We’ve heard from many business owners – just like you – about how beneficial making the switch to solar has been for their company. If you’re considering commercial solar installation in Colorado for your business, here’s a few reasons solar makes sense for businesses:
- There Are Great Tax Incentives: By investing in commercial solar for your business, you’ll be able to deduct 30% of the cost of the system from your federal taxes, and unlike residential solar, this credit is NOT expiring at the end of this year! You can also reduce your tax liability by claiming an accelerated depreciation for your system. Plus, depending on where your business is located, you may be eligible for more local solar tax incentives.
- Cuts Electricity Costs: With solar, you’ll be able to significantly cut or totally eliminate the electricity costs your business must pay every month. In a recent study of commercial solar, businesses reported an 83% reduction in total energy costs by moving to solar power. No matter the size of your business, these savings will really add up over time!
- Increase Your Property Value: Adding solar to your building, facility, or property is a sure way to add to your overall property value and the value of the business. By investing in commercial solar installation in Colorado, not only will your business benefit from the low-maintenance nature of solar systems, you will also be making a great investment back into your company and its assets.
- Fix Your Energy Costs: The future of energy costs in unknown, but most experts agree that electricity will only go up. Not only that, but the cost of electricity can vary widely month to month. By investing in a photovoltaic (PV) system, you will fix your energy costs so you never have to worry about them rising and you can count on a regular energy expense every month for budgeting purposes.
- Customers Value Green Practices: Consumers and employees alike are becoming much more conscious of the kinds of companies they are willing to do business with and work for. By investing in commercial solar installation in Colorado, your business will strengthen your green reputation and show off your commitment to sustainability – ultimately helping you attract the kinds of employees and customers you want.
Commercial solar installation in Colorado is a solid, long-term investment with a great return. Being a business owner means making smart decisions every day that will help your business grow and succeed. Commercial solar is a big decision, but one that can make a big difference in the longevity of your company and its assets.
Sandbox Solar is a top solar provider offering commercial solar installation in Colorado. We’ve served businesses in Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, and beyond. Our commercial solar projects have included rooftops, carports, in-ground systems, and more. Learn more about our services here and be sure to take a look at our portfolio to see examples of our work.
As you consider whether commercial solar installation in Colorado is right for your business, contact Sandbox Solar. We’re here to help you understand the ins and outs of commercial solar and crunch the numbers to see if it makes sense for your business. Let’s get started today!