When it comes to deciding which solar company is right for your home or business, the good news is that you have lots of options. The bad news is that you have lots of options. It can be hard to determine which company offers the best value and which will be easiest to work with on an ongoing basis. Choosing between a local solar provider like Sandbox Solar and a larger solar company is an important first step.
While some of the bigger companies may offer benefits based on sheer scale, local solar providers are able to be competitive in terms of customer service, local knowledge, and possibly even price. Comparatively speaking, Sandbox Solar is uniquely equipped to help you get the best deal on your solar system without compromising on service, because we know the ins and outs of local rebates and incentives.
For many, choosing to work with a local solar provider comes down to the following factors:
- The Right Solar System for Your Home – Solar salespeople are often paid on commission, so it’s in their best interest to sell you the biggest and best solar system they can, because they take home more money. Sandbox Solar’s business model is completely different: we’re an owner-run company, and we’re on the ground providing estimates, designing systems, and managing the install, as well as completing maintenance projects. We reinvest profits into our company, and we’re not out to oversell anyone on a system they don’t need. When you work with Sandbox Solar, you can rest assured that we’ll help you design and engineer the best system for your home or business – nothing more, nothing less.
- You Can Talk Face to Face – Oftentimes, when you work with a big solar provider, you first meet a salesperson, and then an installation team, and then later on (after the install is complete) the customer service department. You rarely have a dedicated person that follows your install throughout the entire process, and it can be hard to find someone who knows your home or system in and out. When you work with a local solar provider like Sandbox Solar, we’ll be with you every step of the way. There’s no middleman or upperman, our team is small, and we’re happy to meet you in person to discuss your system or answer any questions.
- We Care About You – In a relatively small town, reputation matters. We care about our quality of work, and we aim to please every client, no matter what. Local solar providers rely on referrals, and if we aren’t able to do a good job, or make amends for our mistakes, our reputation would suffer. When you work with a big solar provider, reputation isn’t quite as important, because they can always just move on to the next town. Sandbox Solar is here to stay in Northern Colorado, and we care about our relationship with our customers.
- Your Investment Stays Local – Investing in a local solar company means your money will stay right here in Northern Colorado. Everyone who works at Sandbox Solar – from the owners to the installers – calls Northern Colorado home. We even recommend that customers use our local Elevations Credit Union for their home energy loan. We’re proud to continue the cycle by shopping local, supporting local nonprofits, and partnering with other local contractors to strengthen the Northern Colorado economy.
- We Provide Local Insight – When you invest in a solar system, you want to work with a company that knows exactly what they are doing on both the install and financial side. We have been providing solar in Northern Colorado for years, which means we’re not only well versed in which systems and install types work best for our climate, we’re also experts on the regional tax credits and incentives you can apply for with your new solar system.
The decision to add solar to your home is a big investment, and who you work with matters. As you interview and vet solar providers, please consider working with your local, Northern Colorado solar provider – Sandbox Solar. We are a trusted local solar provider, and we aim to help you design the best solar system for your home or business. Contact us today for a free quote and to learn more about our services.