Sandbox Solar, your local, Northern Colorado solar installer, is committed to helping home and business owners find the right solar system for your needs, at the right price – even if this means you don’t choose us for your install. There are many benefits to working with a local provider, but it’s worth shopping around to make sure you get exactly what you need. In this blog, we’ll cover what you should consider when choosing between a Northern Colorado solar installer and a national solar provider.
Benefits of Working with a Northern Colorado Solar Installer
- Exceptional Customer Service – When you work with a local, Northern Colorado solar installer, you can bet you’ll get great service. Not only is their local reputation on the line, they also will be available to meet face-to-face and answer all your questions.
- Support Our Local Economy – Local solar installers hire local crews, and your investment stays right here in our community.
- Local Insight – Local solar installers know the city and state tax rebates and incentives you’re eligible for and can help you maximize your investment.
- Cost – Local providers will likely offer you a more customized system, which can reduce your overall cost and get you a better system for your needs.
And much more! Curious about learning more about working with Sandbox Solar, your local, Northern Colorado solar provider? Click here to read more about what it’s like to work with a local provider.
National Solar Installers
We’d be remiss if we didn’t acknowledge that there are cases in which working with a bigger, national solar installer might make sense for your project. As you decide which company is right for your project, be sure to consider the following factors:
- Speed – National installers often have bigger installation crews that can potentially start your job sooner. As you decide between a local and national solar installer, the timeline of the project could be an important factor to consider. Check to see which providers can complete your job within your timeline.
- Scale – Similarly, if your solar job is exceptionally large, a national solar provider may have more crews available to complete your job. Ask companies about their ability to complete a large-scale project within your time constraints.
- Financing Options – While local solar providers often have partnerships worked out with local financiers (Sandbox Solar is thrilled to work with the locally established Elevations Credit Union), some of the bigger companies offer in-house financing that might make sense for you, depending on the cost and size of your project.
The bottom line is this: either way, solar is a big investment, and it’s wise to do your due diligence, interviewing and comparing many companies before you decide which will best serve your needs. Deciding between a local solar provider and a national installer is the first step.
Sandbox Solar is proud to be a Northern Colorado solar installer. We’re committed to our community and customers; we work hard every day to provide the best service, deals, and solar systems to homeowners and business owners in Fort Collins, Greeley, Denver, Boulder, and the larger Northern Colorado region. We’d love to have a chance to see if we’re right for your project – contact us for a free consultation or to learn more about our services.